Agnetix Launches Zenith
The First Ever Embedded Multi-Sensor & Imaging Horticulture Lighting System
Advanced data-focused solutions for indoor cultivation
Agnetix, a pioneer in data-driven horticulture lighting, has launched Zenith, a trailblazing new grow lighting series with built-in sensor & imaging technologies. Building on the innovative Agnetix A3, Zenith is the first industrial horticulture lighting series to directly integrate plant health sensors and canopy imaging cameras with the Agnetix water-cooled system. With several standard and optional configurations, Zenith provides the ultimate comprehensive view of plant growth and health available. Zenith also provides the opportunity to positively impact outcomes & mitigate crop risks.
Key new sensors and technologies integrated into the ZENITH:
- IR Remote Leaf Temperature Sensor providing data to calculate VPD in the Agnetix HMI
- Reflected Canopy Light Intensity & Color Sensor facilitating precision lighting adjustments
- Canopy Distance & Growth Sensor tracks progress and growth rates of plants
- Green LED inspection light safely illuminates the grow room for “night” inspections
Coming in Q4:
- Imaging Camera captures closeup plant images to detect deficiencies and pests
- Advanced multi-wavelength LED Flash & Illuminator with UV & IR inspection capabilities
Agnetix concurrently launched Harmony, an all-in-one environmental sensor that seamlessly connects to Zenith, offering canopy-level measurement of air temperature, humidity, and CO2. Critical plant and environmental information captured from Zenith and Harmony intersect on the Agnetix HMI dashboard, providing both manual and automated analysis capabilities.
“The Agnetix system is the future of decision intelligence and responsive agriculture. We are beyond excited to multiply our system capabilities with the new Zenith series and Harmony sensor, providing growers with the newest, most technically advanced, data-driven cultivation management tools,” said Jordan Miles, CEO, Agnetix.
Agnetix Harmony & Zenith are available to order today with a select offering from the series available to ship to customers in July. For more information, visit www.agnetix.com or contact Sales@agnetix.com.