WHY INDOOR AG-CON?
Where The Indoor Ag World Gathers.
Now entering its 7th year, this event is a magnet for indoor ag industry leaders and decision-makers.
Business Grows Here.
Indoor Ag-Con attracts ‘buyers,’ not ‘window shoppers.’ Exhibitors consistently report that they write more business than expected on the show floor.
Crop Agnostic Approach Opens Doors.
Our crop-agnostic approach – we cover veggies, mushrooms , fish, insects and more — means plentiful opportunities to discover new markets and new partners.
Special Spotlight For 2019: Hemp
For the first time, Indoor Ag-Con will target the hemp sector- – from manufacturer through grower – on our show floor, in conference programming and more!
We focus exclusively on the current and future technologies that drive the indoor agriculture industry, often sitting stealth-stage innovative startups alongside multinationals on our speaking panels.
An exciting, expanded line-up of speakers an conference sessions – co-located alongside our exhibition hall –fosters even more networking opportunities to access a broad cross-section of the indoor ag world.
A True Destination Experience.
As a trade show city, Las Vegas is hard to beat. Easy access, world class dining, top name entertainment, and more. Nestled in the amber glow of the beautiful Red Rock Canyon, our Red Rock Resort location provides the perfect backdrop for this year’s event. (Please note — Guests must be at least 21 to reserve a room at Red Rock Resort. Individuals under the age of 21 cannot be on the casino floor at any time.)
You’ll benefit from an aggressive marketing campaign that promises to attract the industry’s attention AND attendance with tactics, including:
- Partnerships with leading indoor ag, ag tech and other industry publications and outlets, including HortiDaily, GEI Media’s Produce Grower, UrbanAgNews and others
- Segmented email marketing and engagement campaigns
- Organic and paid social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Partnership outreach to key industry associations, academic institutions and organizations
- Marketing Alliance with Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Bureau further expanding messaging and reach
- Full-scale exhibitor marketing support program, including website listing, event app profile, social media message distribution, high-exposure advance and on-site show sponsorship opportunities