Indoor Ag-Con is proud to be an event partner for Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) 4.0, the virtual event focusing on accelerating the development, advancement and efficiency of indoor farming. This year the event runs over 2 days — Friday, May 6 and Friday, May 20, 2022.
“This edition of CEA 4.0 will focus on the current evolution of the indoor farming industry to explore how policy is developing with its integration into the sector, how we are helping to drive the circular economy forward, sustainability, integration into traditional food systems, and learning how this is being done from an international perspective. From a technological aspect we will be focusing on seeds and their development, TCEA, grow light solutions, resource efficiencies, automation, energy usage and requirements, innovations in research and technologies, and robotics & AI,” according to Jonathan Martin, director, Tech 4.0.
As part of our event partnership, our Indoor Ag-Con audience is invited to take advantage of a special VIP upgrade. You can register for the current lowest price of £4.99 and you’ll be upgraded manually to a VIP attendee which includes:
- Full conference & event access provided for the entire event
- Instant messaging and 1-1 video networking with any attendee
- Ability to arrange 1-1 video meetings with any attendee
- Access to recordings of event presentations
- Customizable company & attendee profiles with various multimedia content options
- Associated event company branding
Learn more & register at https://www.tickettailor.com/events/jonathanmartin/535203