Complete form below to receive updates on Indoor Ag-Con plans to move the 3rd Quarter of 2021. And, we’ll send you booth package information as soon as it’s available.
Indoor Ag-Con unites growers, investors, chefs, tech geeks, produce buyers, academics, policymakers, industry suppliers, advocates and more.
Join your peers, including some of the biggest names in the industry and emerging leaders across all sectors, including government agencies; food & beverage companies; insurance, finance and other business services; chemical pumps; climate control; control systems; indoor growing systems; equipment & accessories; fertilizers; greenhouses; growing products; heating systems; hydroponic pots; industry associations; irrigation equipment; IT solutions; lighting solutions; nutrient products; propagation systems; substrates; tools; vertical farming solutions and so much more.
You’ll benefit from an aggressive marketing campaign that promises to attract the industry’s attention AND attendance with tactics, including:
- Partnerships with leading indoor ag, ag tech and other industry publications and outlets.
- Segmented email marketing and engagement campaigns
- Organic and paid social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,
- Google search, remarketing/retargeting campaigns
- Partnership outreach to key industry associations, academic institutions and organizations
- Full-scale exhibitor marketing support program, including website listing, event app profile, social media message distribution, high-exposure advance and on-site sponsorship opportunities