Complete form below for instant access to booth pricing and package information for the February 28 – March 1 edition of Indoor Ag-Con at the Caesars Forum — co-located with the National Grocers Association.
NGA Show Cross-Marketing Opportunities.
Our co-location with The NGA Show gives you the unique opportunity to connect with supermarket and food retail industry professionals.
The NGA Show and Indoor Ag-Con visitors will have access to all exhibits, and discounts will be available for cross-over
educational event attendance.
“Indoor farming is an important segment that’s been on the rise for several years,” said Brian Sullivan, co-owner, Indoor Ag-Con. “The great energy and audience The NGA Show has cultivated will be key to our combined success as we work together to better serve our industries.”
This brand new addition to the Caesars Entertainment family is conveniently located at the center of the Las Vegas strip, with direct access to more than 8,500 hotel rooms at Harrah’s Las Vegas, the LINQ Hotel + Experience and Flamingo Las Vegas hotels. With meeting space all in one level, load-in and accessibility will be simple and convenient, too.
Indoor Ag-Con unites growers, investors, chefs, tech geeks, produce buyers, academics, policymakers, industry suppliers, advocates and more.
Join your peers, including some of the biggest names in the industry and emerging leaders across all sectors, including government agencies; food & beverage companies; insurance, finance and other business services; chemical pumps; climate control; control systems; indoor growing systems; equipment & accessories; fertilizers; greenhouses; growing products; heating systems; hydroponic pots; industry associations; irrigation equipment; IT solutions; lighting solutions; nutrient products; propagation systems; substrates; tools; vertical farming solutions and so much more.
You’ll benefit from an aggressive marketing campaign that promises to attract the industry’s attention AND attendance with tactics, including:
- Partnerships with leading indoor ag, ag tech and other industry publications and outlets.
- Segmented email marketing and engagement campaigns
- Organic and paid social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,
- Google search, remarketing/retargeting campaigns
- Partnership outreach to key industry associations, academic institutions and organizations
- Full-scale exhibitor marketing support program, including website listing, event app profile, social media message distribution, high-exposure advance and on-site sponsorship opportunities