Complete form below for instant access to booth pricing and package information for the October 4-5, 2021 edition of Indoor Ag-Con at the Hilton Orlando
Tucked away in the heart of Orlando is where you’ll discover Hilton Orlando, a vibrant, contemporary resort with an exciting personality to complement an exceptional location. Centrally located to all major theme-parks and attractions and just minutes from the eclectic dining scene and entertainment of International Drive, this resort sits on over 26 acres of lush landscaping and tropical inspirations making it a true destination in of its own. Guests are immediately welcomed with an upscale feel enhanced with resort-style accommodations and amenities.
Indoor Ag-Con unites growers, investors, chefs, tech geeks, produce buyers, academics, policymakers, industry suppliers, advocates and more.
Join your peers, including some of the biggest names in the industry and emerging leaders across all sectors, including government agencies; food & beverage companies; insurance, finance and other business services; chemical pumps; climate control; control systems; indoor growing systems; equipment & accessories; fertilizers; greenhouses; growing products; heating systems; hydroponic pots; industry associations; irrigation equipment; IT solutions; lighting solutions; nutrient products; propagation systems; substrates; tools; vertical farming solutions and so much more.
You’ll benefit from an aggressive marketing campaign that promises to attract the industry’s attention AND attendance with tactics, including:
- Partnerships with leading indoor ag, ag tech and other industry publications and outlets.
- Segmented email marketing and engagement campaigns
- Organic and paid social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn,
- Google search, remarketing/retargeting campaigns
- Partnership outreach to key industry associations, academic institutions and organizations
- Full-scale exhibitor marketing support program, including website listing, event app profile, social media message distribution, high-exposure advance and on-site sponsorship opportunities