Health & Safety
Our Commitment to Creating An Event Experience Where You Can Safely and Effectively Conduct Business
Your Safety | Our Priority
Rest assured that the Indoor Ag-Con team is closely monitoring the COVID-19 protocols and guidelines issued by the CDC, state and local officials. We are also working closely with our venue partner, Caesars Forum, to provide you with a safe and productive environment to conduct business.
Covid Vaccination or Negative Test
All participants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have tested negative within 72 hours of arrival. See details below.
Cleaning & Hygiene
Rigorous cleaning regime, increased sanitation of high-traffic areas. Compliance with local safety regulations and precautions.
We will be providing regular updates on COVID safety protocols. If you have questions about health and safety measures or how you can best prepare, please contact email@example.com
Proof of Vaccination Or Negative COVID Test Required For Entry
Indoor Ag-Con has adopted a “COVID Vaccination or Negative Test” approach for all attendees, exhibitors, visitors and staff. This means that in order to gain access to Indoor Ag-Con and the co-located National Grocers Association Show, all participants will have to provide (a) proof of their COVID-19 “full vaccination” or (b) results showing a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours prior to such participant’s arrival to the Show. “Full vaccination” means that the participant has received the final dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for use by the United States Food and Drug Administration or by the equivalent authority in a participant’s country of residence.
The NGA Show does offer testing on show site. Learn more here
Show participants can bring their vaccination record (paper or digital versions that match their ID) which shows full vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test as described above, to the vaccine verification counter that will be located just prior to the Indoor Ag-Con Registration Counter at Caesars Forum Convention Center. At the vaccine verification counters, registrants will present their photo ID and their vaccination record for review by Indoor Ag-Con Show staff. If all criteria are met, the registrant proceeds to badge pick-up.
On-Site Health & Safety Measures
The following protocols will be in place during Indoor Ag-Con
- Registration will open early — on Sunday, February 27, 2022, to avoid crowding.
- It was announced on February 10, 2022 by the City of Las Vegas that masks/face coverings will no longer be mandated for indoor spaces in Las Vegas. Since the onset of COVID, Indoor Ag-Con has complied with all local, state and federal regulations, and we will continue to do so. Based on this information, masks will not required for entrance to Indoor Ag-Con. However, while the State of Nevada/City of Las Vegas no longer requires it, all of our show participants are welcome to wear a mask.
All attendees, exhibitors, and staff should:
- Not enter Indoor Ag-Con if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19;
- Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouths with unwashed hands.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do I need to bring my original vaccine card for entry?
- No, you may bring an electronic copy of your vaccine card if you wish. The name on the copy of your vaccine card must match the name on your ID.
- Is COVID-19 testing required at any point during conference?
- No, testing will not be required during Indoor Ag-Con, except for those who are unable to provide a copy of their vaccine card or negative test results of a COVID test within 72 hours of arrival.
- Is Indoor Ag-Con collecting, storing, or processing my vaccination information?
- We will not be collecting or maintaining information about vaccination status.
- Will bulk badge pickup be available for exhibitors or attendee teams?
- No. Because each attendee, exhibitor, and Indoor Ag-Con staff member will need to show proof of vaccination or negative test (via the methods outlined above); each registrant will need to pick up their own badge in person.
- What if I lose my badge?
- You will need to show your proof of vaccine or negative test at the registration counter in order for your badge to be reprinted.
- What if I have known exposure risk before coming?
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have reason to believe you currently have COVID-19, you should not attend the conference, including if these conditions emerge while you are in Las Vegas. If you have reason to believe you have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please consult your physician to determine appropriate next steps. Indoor AG-Con is working to provide a safe and meaningful conference and trust that attendees, exhibitors, and will do as well.